Candle Care & Safety
Before Burning Candle
- Remove all packaging from and around the candle.
- Only burn candles on a stable, flat, protected, heat-resistant, and dry surface. Doing this will help to prevent possible heat damage to countertops and table surfaces. This will also prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Trim the wick every 4 hours. Before trimming the wick, extinguish the flame using a wick snuffer or wick dipper. Once the candle wax has reached room temperature, trim the wick using a wick trimmer.
- Keep melted wax free of wick trimmings, matches, and flammable material.
- Keep the wick centered using a wick dipper.
- Avoid burning candles in drafty areas or under AC vents
- Do Not use if Jar is cracked. Contact Malaysianlightscustomers@gmail.com
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never carry a candle container when the wax is liquified.
- DO NOT Light the candle if the flame touches the side of the container. The jar may become hot. If this happens, extinguish the flame using a wick snuffer or wick dipper. Handle with care.
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep candles within sight at all times. Extinguish the candle upon leaving the room or going to bed.
- Never burn a candle all the way down to the bottom of the jar. Discontinue burning, using the candle when 1/2 inch of wax is left in the bottom of the jar.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do Not place a lit candle to burn where children or pets can knock it over.
- Remove stones with tweezers
- Never place the lid on the jar when the candle is burning
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle. This could result in the glass container shattering and wax splashing.
- Before leaving the room, ensure the flame is completely extinguished, and there are no after-glowing parts.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled and is completely solid.